- Next Meeting – Monday, February 17 – School Hall – 7:00 PM
We’ll be working on individual advancement and talking about the cabin weekend at Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta. Class A uniforms for everyone – please!
- February Cabin Camping – February 28 – March 1 – BSA Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta, Burlington, WI
Our final cabin weekend of the year is set for BSA Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta. The cost of the weekend is $45.00 per person and includes the camping fee and meals. We are looking into adding a side trip to Wilmot Tubing on Saturday. If we can set that up there will be an additional charge of $25.00 per person for the tubing. The permission slip is on the Troop website. Payment and permission slips are due at the February 24 Troop meeting. No late sign-ups will be allowed.
- Updated Troop Calendar for 2020
I sent out the latest update of the Troop calendar for the first half of 2020 earlier this week. I’ve attached it here, so you have another opportunity to see it. Why not print it out and put it on the refrigerator or wherever you post important family information? We have a lot of activity coming up!
- Four Great Outdoor Opportunities Coming This Spring – Mark Your Calendar
- March 27-29 - Backpacking Weekend on the Ice Age Trail at Kettle Moraine
This is a 2-night trek with full gear over 15 miles on the Ice Age Trail.
- April 16-19 – Three Night Camping/Hiking Weekend at Owasippe Scout Reservation
A three-night trip with base camping at Camp Wolverine with one night out under the stars at Bass Lake in the backcountry of Owasippe.
- May 1-3 – Warren Dunes Tent Camping Weekend
Our annual weekend trip to the Dunes along Lake Michigan. We camp at the youth campground and spend most of Saturday exploring the awesome dunes and Lake Michigan shoreline.
- May 30- June 2 – White River/Lake Wolverine Canoe Trip
A three-night trip paddling on the White River, Cleveland Creek and Lake Wolverine in Michigan. The trip begins on the White River and ends on Lake Wolverine at Owasippe.
See you soon!
Scoutmaster, Troop 965