- Next Meeting – Monday, February 24 – Ahearn Center – 7:00 PM
We’ll be getting ready for the cabin weekend – menus, gear, etc. - at Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta. Permission slips (Troop permission and Tubing Waiver) and payment ($70.00) is due at the Troop meeting. NO late sign-ups!
Class A uniforms for everyone – please!
- Cabin Camping and TUBING – February 28–March 1 – BSA Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta
Our last cabin weekend of the year is set for BSA Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta near Burlington, Wisconsin. The cost for the weekend is $70.00 per person and includes the camping fee, meals and tubing at Wilmot. We are planning to head over to Wilmot on Saturday morning. The Troop permission slip and the Wilmot waiver are on the website. Payment and permission slips are due at the February 24 Troop meeting. No late sign-ups will be allowed.
- Upcoming Activities:
- Patrol Leader Council – Monday, March 2 – 7:00 pm
- Scout Mass - Sunday, March 8 – 9:30 am
- Spring Court of Honor – Monday, March 9 – 7:30 pm
- Webelos Crossover – Monday, March 23 – 7:30 pm
- Ice Age Trail Backpacking Weekend – March 27-29
See you Monday at the Troop meeting!
Scoutmaster, Troop 965