Just a quick update from Troop 965.
- Troop Meeting Tonight - 7:00-9:00 PM - School Hall - Class B uniforms!
- We had an excellent weekend backpacking on the Ice Age Trail in Wisconsin. Congrats to Ellis, Louie, and Anthony for completing a rigorous trek on the trail. We hiked over 11 miles, slept out in trailside shelters, and visited the Parnell Observation Tower. It was quite an introduction to weekend camping, but they did great!
Our spring/summer activity schedule is ramping up quickly:
- The $200 deposit for summer camp at Owasippe (July 16-22) is due tonight. We are in the process of registering the Scouts for the merit badges they requested at last week's meeting.
- Coast Guard Station Tour - Saturday, May 13 - Permission slip and $10.00 is due at the May 8 Troop meeting.
- Mammoth Cave, Kentucky - June 19-23 - $200 deposit is due at the May 8 Troop meeting.
- Warren Dunes Tent Camping Weekend - May 19-21 - Permission slip and payment due at the May 15 Troop meeting.
See you tonight!