- Next Troop Meeting – November 7 – School Hall - 7:00 PM
I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween and that you are coming off the sugar buzz! We will be making sandwiches for Uncle Pete’s Ministry as part of the meeting. We will also finish up the fire building kits.
Class A uniforms for this meeting! Awesome!
- November Camping and Thanksgiving Celebration – November 19-20 – Camp Reinberg
You and your family should have received the invitation to the Thanksgiving Celebration at Camp Reinberg on November 19. You can also find it in the Resource Center. You must RSVP by Sunday, November 13 if you plan to attend. We will not be able to take late reservations.
Scouts and Leaders who are planning to camp out on Saturday night after the Celebration will leave from St. Juliana on Saturday morning. Scouts who have family coming to dinner and are not planning to sleep out can come out early with the campers or just show up for Mass and dinner. The group leaving on Saturday morning will spend some time hiking at Deer Grove and prepping for the Mass and Dinner. There is a permission slip for the day trip in the Resource Center.
Families are invited to join us shortly before 4:00 at Camp Reinberg.
- Events Coming Up – Mark Your Calendar
- Thanksgiving Dinner and Camp-Out – November 19-20 - Camp Reinberg – RSVP by November 13
- Edison Park Turkey Trot Set-Up – Thursday, November 24 – 8:00 am – Suerth Funeral Home
- Church Christmas Creche Set-Up – Saturday, November 26 – 9:00-10:00 am - Church
- School Living Creche Set-Up and Takedown – Thursday, December 22 – 5:00 – School Parking Lot
See you Monday night at the Troop meeting.
Scoutmaster, Troop 965